Clinical Registry Manager Vacancy
Clinical Registry Manager for UK National Ligament Registry Part-time – 3 days a week (or 24 hours a week)
- UK Based, location negotiable - desk space available in London and Worcestershire
- £25K per annum dependent on experience
We are seeking a talented self-employed Marketing and Business Development professional to manage all aspects of the UK National Ligament Registry.
An exciting and rewarding position has become available for an experienced Business Development professional to manage the UK National Ligament Registry (NLR). This is a clinical registry that collects procedure and patient reported outcome data on knee ligament injuries and surgical procedures.
The NLR is managed by a surgical steering committee and uses a web-based data collection platform, managed by Amplitude-Clinical Outcomes, based in the UK.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to promote, develop and administer the registry, and to engage with new and existing users. Networking is a crucial element of the job, and the successful candidate will be required to attend conferences, meetings and industry events within the UK.
The role requires a confident individual who can use their own initiative to sign up new members and support them to engage with the process. The ideal candidate will have a passion for patient care. Ideally, the individual will have a knowledge of the healthcare industry and an understanding of clinical interventions. The ability to communicate with healthcare providers at all levels is essential– including surgeons, hospital managers, support staff and senior Sales and Marketing professionals in industry who support the NLR with sponsorship.
There are 3 main aspects to the position:
1. Management and administration on behalf of the NLR Steering Committee
- Implement new or amended processes and effectively communicate to NLR members
- Record requests for innovation and development of the data collection platform
- Communicate improvement/development requests clearly and effectively
- Coordinate with the software provider to ensure that tasks are on track and misunderstandings are avoided
- Produce reports from the registries to communicate out to surgeons and sponsors
- Manage members’ queries on a day to day basis. First line of contact for all members
- Manage budgets for marketing and admin
- Organise and arrange steering group meetings, date, venue, circulate agenda, attend meetings and take minutes, distribute minutes and ensure that actions are completed
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for the National Ligament Registry according to its objectives
- Identify and engage new registry members and sponsors
- Promote the registry using a range of marketing tactics, including newsletters, website, and direct contact.
- Attend conferences in UK to demonstrate features and functionality of the system.
- Maintain relationships with all stakeholders including high levels of communication with the surgeons, users, industry supporters and the suppliers (Amplitude-Clinical)
- Presenting and demonstrating the Registry system and process
3. Support Surgeons and delegates with Implementation and Initiation
- Visit hospital or clinic sites to support new users to start the process
- Assist with launches for new users - patient and staff engagement
- Regular communication to users with information on successful use of the system
- Guide users to points of contact for technical support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Socially adept
- Experienced in managing budgets
- IT fluency and experienced with a range of marketing tools
- Creative and the ability to solve tough problems
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Fluent English speaking
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Basic design skills for producing flyers or meeting notifications
- Full driving licence
For more information contact email@example.com